If you are undertaking a sponsored event this year, why not make the Bren Project your chosen charity! Alternatively, why not support us by organising a fundraising event of your own, there are loads to choose from.
Here are a few ideas to get you started:
- Auction of Promises – Try to get people to donate a gift, the promise of their time or use of their belongings.
- Book Sale – Dig out all those old books and have a book sale at home or at work.
- Car Boot Sale – Get all those unwanted items stashed in the back of cupboards or in your loft and sell them at a car boot sale.
- Coffee Morning – Get all your friends together and have a coffee morning, it’s a great way to catch up on all the gossip!
- Dress Down Day – Ideal if you work in an office environment where your colleagues might be keen for an opportunity to work in jeans.
- Football or Golf Tournament – Get all your pals together for a half-day of energetic fundraising.
- Karaoke Evening – Ask a local pub to host a Karaoke night for you and charge people to get in or take part.
- Quiz Nights – Always a favourite whether it is at home at work, in a club or in your local. Charge people to take part.
- Snack Sale – Everyone gets peckish in the middle of the morning, so hold a cake or biscuit sale.
- Sponsored Events – Bike Ride, walk, silence, swim, slim, headshave.
- Tombola – Get some raffle tickets and persuade your friends and colleagues to donate prizes.