Our mission is to develop the social, emotional and economic well-being of people with learning disabilities and autism through personalised supported workplace opportunities in partnership with our local community.
We have six principles that guide our work:
- Employment as an option for everyone
We strive towards:
- Understanding what a beneficiary wants and having them trust us to deliver it
- Quality of process and product
- Fun, because enjoyment sustains activity
- Creative and flexible thinking